Putting a house on the market in or near Cobb County? Contact ASC Professionals, LLC and make sure you're setting the price right.If you're going to sell your home, you should seriously consider a professional appraisal. Don't think of an appraisal as purely an expense; it pays you in the long run! Unless a homeowner makes a career out of studying real estate values, like a professional appraiser does, it's difficult for them to understand their local real estate market.
It's tempting to want to base your home's value on the costs of purchasing and upgrading your home, or the amount you'd like to get for it. You see, an appraisal provides a professional opinion on the true market value of your home. Technically, something is only going to sell for the price another person is going to give you.
|Contact us for details regarding services specialized for home sellers.|
Going to sell your home yourself?An increasing amount of Georgia homeowners are making the decision to sell their homes FSBO (For Sale By Owner) and foregoing the assistance of a real estate agent. But if you're going to do it right, with minimal waiting and for the best price, what you need is a skilled appraiser. It can be very difficult to get an objective opinion, and we understand that it's difficult to take an objective look at your own home because of your emotional attachment to it. We will inform you of what you need to know, not just what you want to hear.
Not only can getting a professional appraisal help you set a realistic asking price to attract more potential buyers, a professional appraisal can:
- Be a very beneficial bargaining tool when you find a potential buyer
- Put buyers at ease with written proof of your home's condition inside and out
- Call attention to any problems and eliminate last-minute repair hassles that might delay a closing
- Help lower the odds of hidden problems that cause sales to backslide
We also help agents price homes in Cobb CountyYou may have an extremely skillful agent, but it's in your best interest to get an unbiased second opinion of your home's value before signing a listing contract. And that's where ASC Professionals, LLC comes in. We can furnish you with a pre-listing appraisal that will let you and your agent have an accurate summarizing of your home's features and a detailed analysis of the most recent and similar comparable sales which we typically refer to as "comps" in the appraisal industry.
Consulting services for Georgia Sellers: Put a local expert at your disposalIf you feel like an appraisal is not necessary but you still want some help collecting local sales and property data, we offer services tailored especially for customers like you to help with your real estate decisions.
This is a little bit of what to expect when you place an order for an appraisal through us...
- Prompt response to your initial inquiry: We personalize information to the needs of our customers. Just let us know your situation, and we will provide suggestions.
- Swift turnaround time: Typically one week or less from the date the request is received, we can have a PDF ready for you to download from our site or in your e-mail.
- Appraisal and consulting report presentations that suit YOUR needs: When it comes to appraisal and consulting, one size does NOT fit all. We provide quite a few different types of reports and are familiar at providing appraisals to consumers that keep the industry jargon to a minimum so that you don't have to be real estate attorney to read it.
- Any follow up questions? You can expect a fast response from ASC Professionals, LLC: When we create reports, we make sure they are clearly written, comprehensible to people outside the real estate industry, and meet or exceed the Uniform Standards of Professional Practice that moderates the appraisal practice. If you have any questions regarding your appraisal after you've read the report, we suggest that you simply email or call us!